What joining the BEHA will mean for your business
The Baby Equipment Hirers' Association is a UK-based organisation for companies
who hire baby & toddler equipment. We also welcome members from abroad who
are able to abide by the BEHA Code of Practice. As part of the BEHA you will be
helping to set the standards for hirers everywhere, and become part of a growing
organisation proud to promote safe hiring practices everywhere.
One of the aims of the Association is to make your life easier so that you can
concentrate on running your business. We can:
- Advise on the most appropriate Public Liability insurance for your business
and introduce you to suitable insurance companies.
- Offer start-up advice to new hiring businesses.
- Show you where to find the best equipment at the lowest prices.
- Add your basic company details to the BEHA website and offer you the
opportunity to include a direct link to your website and an enhanced listing to
describe your business activities. The BEHA website consistently ranks in the
top quarter of Google front page search returns for the majority of searches
related to baby equipment hire.
- Forward your details to prospective customers enquiring about hiring through
the BEHA website. Being a Member of the BEHA sends a message to all of
our customers and the general public that we are all operating safely, taking
adequate precautions including carrying adequate Public Liability insurance
and that we all aware of our responsibilities as hirers of equipment to be used
- Promote the benefits of hiring to raise awareness of the industry and so boost
business to all hire companies.
Basic membership of the Association is £42 annually for UK hirers and £36 for non-
UK hirers with membership running from April to April. Fees are pro-rated for
businesses joining mid-term. If you would like any further information or wish to join
us please send an email to email@example.com call us on 01803 322095 or simply
complete the contact form on our website.